Are you ready for an uncomplicated pattern?! This beanie is seriously “easy as pie” to work up and you’ll definitely love the results. I love how stretchy this hat is and that it’s long enough to fold and create a lovely brim, and the pom-pom brings it all together. Ready?! Let’s go!
-I hook (5.5mm)
-1 skein yarn (I used my favorite, Caron Simply Soft)
1. sc chainless foundation = 47sts or 13″ long
2. ch 1, sc in BACK LOOPS ONLY across, ch 1, turn
**Repeat row 2 until 17″ long**
3. ch 1, sc evenly across edge to create a border, fasten off leaving a very long tail.
4. Fold in half long-ways and sew up seam to create a tube.
5. Weave tail in and out along top edge, pull to cinch top shut, sew across hole to close completely, fasten off, weave in end. Attach pom-pom if desired and enjoy!!
I made this bottom pic with the Prisma app and I love it!